How do I get a signatory or extra Key Technical Personnel (KTP) added to my Schedule to the Certificate of Accreditation?

OECD Good Laboratory Practice

This varies according to the programme, and can be either by filling in an Application for Signatory Approval or an Application for Signatory Approval – Laboratory Approval Scheme, for the drinking water, chemical or biological programmes.

A notification to the programme is required with a copy of the Key Technical Personnel appointment record and CV.

Print    Email   

^ Back to top

< Back to IANZ News